To secure litigation funding from Caprica, your case must be able to satisfy the following criteria:
- Good prospects of success (typically 60% chance of succeeding, as assessed by the instructed lawyer or barrister) with good supporting evidence of this assessment;
- A minimum “costs to likely settlement value” ratio of 1:4;
- A credit worthy opponent i.e. there is unlikely to be an enforcement risk;
- Preferably, a likely timescale to conclusion of the case of less than 5 years including time for appeals, although we can consider cases outside of this timeframe;
- A good legal team in place who are experienced and competent in handling cases of the type in question.
Ready To Make An Application?
If you are confident that your case meets the above criteria, we would like to hear from you. Please make an application.